Saturday, December 11, 2010

pharmacological corporations

This morning while I was going to work I listened the radio. Usually I
listen my favorite music and that's why I have always a good mood.
And today I listened the information about that every year the number
of people which are ill with diabetes grows every year like epidemic!
Half of my relatives are complaining that are sick with this illness.
Only my aunt, who left to live to Greece, on Santorini - has recovered
completely. She is saying that she has stopped taking medicines when she
went to China and found out there, that it is possible to recover by
herbs. That's right! I trust her because she looks cheerful and
energetic. Is it possible, that all other people, all their life, need
to go to drugstores and enrich pharmacological corporations and still
not recovering! How those people, who producers these medicines can only
live? After all, they do not treat people!

No comments: